Monday Art Gems – Fall 2023 Schedule
Introducing Monday Art Gems
Get ready for a dynamic and ever-changing selection of art workshops for all levels of art experience, every Monday at the MAC.
These 4-hour workshops are all $100 with all materials included, and feature a variety of art styles and techniques bound to pique your interest.
All of our instructors are artists, and many of them are also professional teachers. Our faculty is skilled at providing a friendly and relaxing experience while you learn.
Classes run on Mondays, from 10 am – 2 pm
Cost: $100 (all materials provided)
Follow the links below for class details and online registration
- Sep 11 – Creative Mosaics with Deb Hagen
- Sep 18 – Acrylic Painting with Cindy Mawle
- Sep 25 – Relief Sculpture with Joanne Purdy
- Oct 2 – What Shape Are You In? Shapes & textures in abstract acrylics w Dennis Brown
- Oct 16 – DeCoding Colour Theory with Margery Blom
- Oct 23 – Introduction to Oil Painting with Margery Blom
- Oct 30 – Bright, Bold Watercolours with Carol Ann Owers
- Nov 6 – Watercolour Magic with Carla Flegel
- Nov 13 – Drawing with Wet & Dry Media with Gordon Wilson
- Nov 20 – Collage Art with Merrilyn Laursen
- Nov 27 – Acrylic Painting with a Limited Pallet with Gordon Wilson
- Dec 4 – Watercolour Journaling with Carla Flegel
- Dec 11 – Block Printing on Silk Scarves with Margie Davidson
Booking a class with us?
Please make sure to mark it in your calendar/datebook or give us a call if you can’t remember, and we’ll be happy to help.
Please note that reminders will not be sent before class and credit will not be issued for no-shows.
Cancellations and refunds:
A class may be refunded up to the registration deadline; $10/class processing fee will be retained and the remainder refunded. No refunds are possible after the one-week deadline.