Having Fun with Transforming Photos
Most of us have boxes of old photos collecting dust or digital photos on devices (computer, iPad, phone) that we don’t know what to do with or how to take to the next step. There are many ways to have a fun learning experience and give new life to old photos (from film or digital). You’ll learn some easy and unique techniques to transform snapshots into personal works of art.
Lots of inspiration and fun techniques – that you’ll take home!
July 22, 2019, from 10 am – 2 pm
Instructor Nancy Dolan
I will have lots of photos and laser prints and tools to choose from and use, so it’s fine if you don’t bring any of your own. I will supply some as well.
- Photos printed from a photo lab* so they have emulsion on them (eg.London Drugs, Lens & Shutter, Wal Mart).
- Size – standard 4” x 6” or 5” x 7” (8” x 10” if you want. )
- Photos printed on glossy photo paper
- Some ‘scratchy’ implements: dish scrubbies, sandpaper; sharp i.e dental tool, small wood/sculpture carving tools, awl,
darning needle, exfoliating glove or pad.
* if digital, can be emailed to a lab or put on a memory stick & taken in for processing