Announcing Spring 2023 Art Bites Classes
Go on, take a bite!
Have you been curious about trying an art class, but not sure what medium you would like? Not ready to commit to a full class (and art supplies) if you don’t know you’ll like it? Why not try this sampler course?
Art Bites is a course designed to give you a taste of a variety of art mediums. Each 2-hour class introduces you to a new medium and show you the basic techniques using a small array of supplies. Everything is provided; you don’t have to bring a thing! Go home each week with a piece of your own and a sense of how this art medium works.
Pick and choose one or more classes. Classes are $35 each.
AM classes are 10am-12pm; PM classes are 1-3 pm.
Follow the links below for class details and online registration
- Jan 29 AM – Drawing with Pencil & Brush with Gordon Wilson
- Jan 29 PM – Zentangle with Rhonda Roy
- Feb 5 AM – Oil Painting with Margery Blom
- Feb 5 PM – Watercolour Art Journaling with Merrilyn Laursen
- Feb 12 AM – Ink Resist with Gordon Wilson
- Feb 12 PM – Folk Art with Mary Unger
- Feb 19 AM – Palette Knife Painting with Deb Nicol
- Feb 19 PM – Alcohol Ink with Mary Unger
- Feb 26 AM – Gouache Painting with Gordon Wilson
- Feb 26 PM – Gouache Painting with Gordon Wilson
- Mar 5 AM – Oil Pastels with Deb Nicol
- Mar 5 PM – Collage Art Cards with Merrilyn Laursen
- Mar 19 AM – Drawing Tips and Techniques with Gordon Wilson
- Mar 19 PM – Drawing Tips and Techniques with Gordon Wilson
- Mar 26 AM – Mandalas with Judi Malcolm
- Mar 26 PM – Painting Miniatures with Lynn Orriss
- Apr 2 AM– Bold Watercolours with Carol Ann Owers
- Apr 2 PM – Bold Watercolours with Carol Ann Owers
- Apr 16 AM – Quick Draw with Carla Flegel
- Apr 16 PM – Quick Draw with Carla Flegel
- Apr 23 AM – Block Printing & Lino Cutting with Margie Davidson
- Apr 23 PM – Block Printing on Fabric with Margie Davidson
- Apr 30 AM – Watercolour with Carla Flegel
- Apr 30 PM – Watercolour with Carla Flegel
- May 7 AM – Abstract Acrylics with Deb Nicol
- May 7 PM – Alcohol Ink with Lynn Orriss
- May 14 PM – Alcohol Ink with Mary Unger
- May 28 AM – Soft Pastels with Lucy Wallace
- May 28 PM – Soft Pastels with Lucy Wallace
- Jun 11 AM – Mosaics with Deb Hagen
- Jun 11 PM – Mosaics with Deb Hagen
Booking a class with us?
Please make sure to mark it in your calendar/datebook or give us a call if you can’t remember, and we’ll be happy to help.
Please note that reminders will not be sent before class and credit will not be issued for no-shows.
Cancellations and refunds:
Registrations will close when the class is full, or on the Sunday before (eg. for the Dec 11 class, registrations will close Dec 4 at 3 pm).
A class may be refunded up to the registration deadline; $10/class processing fee will be retained and the remainder refunded. No refunds are possible after the one-week deadline.