MAC Administrative Assistant
Posted December 5, 2016 – December 12, 2016
Under the supervision of the McMillan Arts Centre (MAC) Executive Director, the Administrative Assistant will provide the MAC with administrative support to facilitate the day-to-day functioning of the gallery and gift shop as well as various projects and programs. The MAC is an active art gallery and performance venue that also offers facility rentals.
Responsibilities will include retail sales, opening/closing and supervision of galleries, inventory management and artist liaison, daily and weekly sales accounting and artist remuneration, product presentation and display, volunteer scheduling and assisting with marketing and promotions.
- Creative, energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid Computer Background: Word processing, spreadsheets, email, bookkeeping software, presentation design for posters and flyers
- Must be able to work flexible, variable hours.
- Exhibit a desire to work within the Arts and non-profit sectors
- Sales or marketing background is an asset
$16.00 to start. 6-24 hours a week.
Interested parties may forward their cover letter and resume in one PDF document with the reference: Office Administrator in the subject line on or before Monday, December 12 at 4pm to Mary Ellen Campbell, Secretary, Oceanside Community Arts Council via email email@example.com